To print an index that is complete the niche case regarding the DepartmentвЂ™s currently applicable Administrative regulations and Guidance Documents, click on this link for a PDF variation.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of a bank that is state-chartered defines products or services a state-chartered bank may provide.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing offices in Nebraska and includes explanations of these various aspects of interest.
- Bank card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a summary of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies regarding the usage and approval for the chartered title of the bank, the names of all bank offices utilized inside the State of Nebraska, as well as the regulations prohibiting the application of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces within the community that is same county.
- Re re Payment of charges to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing dilemmas surrounding the re re re re payment of charges to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action procedures, including corrective action procedures, while they relate with bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just just just exactly what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a state-chartered bank.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines how a virginia payday loans online no credit check instant approval no faxing Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies concerning the maximum quantity a bank might loan to a client.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies rules that are regarding limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains towards the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets into the line that is same of.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the renewal and purchase of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses limits that are lending a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other estate that is real.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed by the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that will or is not made to bonding businesses.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams along with other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a institution that is financial the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for banking institutions in connection with utilization of an answer system in the eventuality of a information safety breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of a information protection breach.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic information about community development investments.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual designed to assist users of the board of directors of the standard bank to betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers questions that are common the certification of bank professional officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Illustrations of Consumer home elevators Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to help home loan bankers and real estate loan originators to comprehend the guidance and also to satisfy their responsibilities concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities concerning subprime home loan loans.
- Home loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns maintenance that is concerning renewal, and surrender of home loan originator licenses.
- Real estate loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers questions that are common the application form procedure for home loan originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning home mortgage originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General questionsContains that are hearing asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA listing of commonly expected concerns and responses about the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the most costs that get to be charged by delayed deposit services organizations.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses what’s needed of this behave as they relate to jointly owned institution that is financial.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the demands associated with the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, and also the penalty fees that could be charged for checks returned funds that are nonsufficient.
- Approach to PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of recharging a person extra costs or costs whenever having to pay the arises from a deposit that is delayed deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses certain requirements regarding the behave as they pertain to presenting checks together with thirty-four time period that is holding.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks came back for nonsufficient funds, such as the utilization of ACH and number of partial things, allowable charges, and needed customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which must certanly be retained by licensees relating to collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and вЂњPayday LoanвЂќDiscusses the conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to spell it out their company in marketing.
- Extensive re re re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements of this Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment associated with the delayed deposit agreement, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind a deposit that is delayed, a makerвЂ™s directly to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind an authorization for electronic re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses limits regarding delayed deposit deals offered to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act plus the Military that is federal Lending of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS